大人饶命《权力的游戏》第一季第6集片段4

栏目:简历 来源:西京网 时间:2019-09-09


We'll take the pin and the horse.


我们要别针,还有马。


Get down. Be quick about it.


下来,快点。


I can't. The saddle... the straps.


我下不来,这马鞍... 这绑带。


What's wrong with you?


你怎么回事?


You some kind of cripple?


你是不是瘸了?


I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell.


我是临冬城的布兰登·史塔克。


If you don't let me be. I'll have you all killed!


如果你再不放了我,我就把你们全宰了!


Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth.


把他小鸡鸡割下来塞他嘴里去。


The boy's worth nothing dead.


这孩子死了就不值钱了。


Benjen Stark's own blood?


班扬·史塔克的亲属?


Think what Mance would give us.


想想曼斯会怎么赏我们。


Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the North.


去他妈的曼斯,去他妈的北境。


We're going as far South as South goes.


我们往南走,走得越远越好。


There ain't no White Walkers down in Dorne.


到多恩就不会有异鬼来找麻烦了。


Drop the knife!


放下刀子!


Let him go and I'll let you live.


放开他,我就放你们一条生路。


Robb. Robb.


罗柏,罗柏。


Shut up. Drop the blade!


闭嘴,把剑放下!


No, don't.

Do it.


不,不要。

快啊。



Are you all right?


你还好吗?


Yes. It doesn't hurt.


还好,不疼。


Tough little lad.


这孩子挺坚强。


In the Iron Islands, you're not a man until you've killed your first enemy.


在我们铁群岛,你亲手杀敌之前都不算男人。


Well done.


干得好。


Have you lost your mind?


你疯了吗?


What if you'd missed?


没射中怎么办?


He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat.


他会杀了你,再割布兰的喉咙。

 

You don't have the right...


你无权...


To what, to save your brother's life?


无权什么,无权救你弟弟的命吗?


It was the only thing to do, so I did it.


这是唯一的选择,所以我做了。


What about her?


她怎么办?


Give me my life, My Lord, and I'm yours.


大人,求您饶我一命,我是您的人了。


We'll keep her alive.


留她一命吧。

***********************

往期回顾:

  1. 这又不是你家《权力的游戏》第一季第6集片段3

  2. 你是我选择的那个兄弟《权力的游戏》第一季第6集片段2

  3. 《权力的游戏》第一季第6集片段1

~END~





学 习 英 语 了 解 世 界

相关文章
评论
新版评论功能开发中
头条推荐
最新资讯